Thursday, September 24, 2009

Note To Self

Don't you just love that saying !
Yesterday I discovered a shop in Epping named just that. It is a lovely home wares store, filled with a myriad of home wares to suit all tastes.
There are 3 partners and I discovered they all have a love of sewing, so they will have some handmade items available for sale.
They are extremely enthused about their venture and there was plenty of excitement in their voices as they spoke of their future plans and products.










Everything is displayed beautifully and I am sure there would be something to suit all tastes.


Next Thursday October 1st , they are celebrating SPRING , so if you are in the area be sure to call by, I am sure it will a treat for the eye, I know they will have some special treats in store along with some nibblies and cordial.




I especially love to decorate with White and Natural type colours and textures , and this was a real feast for the eyes.









I even managed a little splurge. Are you wondering what is in the package?






I just couldn't resist these candlesticks, they are like battered concrete .








Once they have been outside for a while and get weathered look I am sure they will fit right in amongst the plants.









I hope you have enjoyed this little tour of 'Note To Self'. They are located at 50 Rawson Street, Epping , NSW, ph 9868 5033
See you soon
j







14 comments:

wishes, true and kind said...

Great looking shop, and I love the candlesticks.

RG said...

It soes look inviting Jean...
Oh yummmmm :D

RG said...

that was 'does' :S :p

Julie said...

What a gorgeous looking shop.

Unknown said...

nice shop - love the candle sticks!
My Dad and his partner got me this gorgeous hand made ceramic vase for my birthday (beleated prezzie) - I'll stick it on blog soon

antique quilter said...

oh I would love to shop there too
love those white bookcases.
great candlesticks
I am leaning more and more to decorating with neutrals and a punch of color
Kathie

cathie said...

Will certainy check it out - looks like a lovely place. Love checking out your blog - actually I love it - keep it up. Cathie Oz

ranette said...

I think I could move right into that shop. Good thing it's located a world away from me. Oh wait, wonder if they do mail order...hmmm??? Oh and I really, really like those candlesticks!

AnnaVallance said...

Have just discovered your blog and I love what I see. I am also working on a hexagon quilt and am intrigued that yours do not have centres.

Cathy @ CabbageQuilts said...

Oh yes, great tour Jean, I wish I could visit there, maybe one day. I love your candlesticks, have you used them yet? xo

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed reading your blog today. Thanks for all the quilting ideas and your photographic eye. The Hexagons are calling to me. Chris

broderie said...

Hello jean, have you got lost in that shop and still buying beautiful things! i made a 'note to self' to ask where have you been? i hope you are not 'giddy' again.

Fiona said...

That shop looks lovely and so does your garden.

Anonymous said...

Have been to this store and it is absolutely gorgeous...